Athletic Training Services
Club Sports Athletic Training Staff provide:
- Coverage for high risk and medium risk home events and tournaments
- Afternoon clinic hours for all Club Sports participants
- Administration of ImPACT baseline concussion testing for high risk sports
- Coordination of ImPACT post-concussion testing for injured athletes
- Emailed injury reports, return to play protocols, and medical clearance to team officers, coaches, and Club Sports staff
The Club Sports program does not provide health insurance for participants. Prior to participating with your team, it is your responsibility to make sure you have sufficient health insurance to cover any injuries you may sustain while participating. If you happen to get injured, you are responsible for the cost of any medical treatment you may seek.